Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Nude for PlayBOY??????




Why isnt this a shock for me?!!!! It seems as if Every struggling Celeb runs straight to PLAYBOY whenever THEY RUN OUT OF FUNDS!!!! I have been in love with Lindsay Lohan since Parent Trap that was the first TAPE I had and yes I said TAPE because in 98 My mother didnt have no damn DVD player and if you had one Qudos to YOU!! Anyway  I can remember me as a little girl watching it over and over and over. I watch that tape so much I knew every line word for word. Lindsay has been in and out of the media for her drug abuse and bad relationship with her dad and movie director. I am starting to think because she pissed off that  Film Director, thats the reason why her acting career has gone SOUTH>>>    :-(  Since Miss Lohan havent been getting any acting gigs she turned to the next best thing.....PLAYBOY!!!!  LL will be one of Hef's girl and according to TMZ Lindsay wanted 1 Million to pose for Playboy but settle for $750,000 to $900,000.....Way to Go Lindsay!!! Now who's gonna buy a copy????

SN: I like her better as a Red Head, Blonds are just too effin wild!!


No comments:

Post a Comment